The Grant Process Explained
- APPLY - ASSESS - AWARD -
- MONITOR - COMPLETE - SHARE -
- Find a grant that is suitable for your group or project. Ensure you are eligible and that the fund is currently accepting applications.
- Complete an online application form. A link to this is found on each individual grant page.
- Section B requires a suitable referee and supporting documentation.
- Please note! Applications will only be processed when all the supporting documentation has been received.
- Please note! We do not accept applications via email as you cannot provide a signature.
Assessment and Awarding
- Once we have received your application and supporting documentation, a special panel will assess all applications.
- An assessor may contact you to obtain further information or to arrange an evaluation. This may be over the telephone or in person.
- In certain circumstances applicants will be awarded a pledge. This is the promise of a grant if/ when certain conditions are met.
Monitoring and Completion
- When your project is complete, you must fill in an End of Grant Monitoring Form.
- This allows us assess the success of your project and grant in question
- AND you will not be eligible to apply for further grants until we have received this form as it finalises your grant.
- Download an End of Grant monitoring form.
2. A follow up monitoring interview may be arranged.
Sharing your story
- We always love to hear a good story. If you feel your project or group was successful, if you have a touching tale to tell or some beautiful photographs to share, we would love to hear more.
- This offers inspiration and encouragement those considering donating or creating a fund, therefore ensuring the future of grants to support projects like your own.
- Creates publicity for you and supports for the work of Two Ridings
- What is more, it amplifies the voices of your community and those you have helped raising awareness of local needs.
- Please email your story and photographs to us